1.1 The “2022 Angpow Giveaway Campaign” (“Campaign”) is organized by Goodyear Malaysia Berhad (“Organizer”).
1.2 This campaign is subject to the rules and conditions determined by the internet social website, Facebook (“Facebook”), Goodyear’s rules and the relevant laws of Malaysia and is not offered or valid outside of Malaysia.
2.1 This campaign is open to all Malaysians (“Participants”) aged 18 and above. Participants’ age must be 18 years old as of 28th December 2021 and they must be able to legally own and drive a car.
2.2 The following group of individuals may participate in this Campaign but shall not be eligible to win:
2.2.1 Permanent and/or contract employees of Goodyear Malaysia Berhad (including its associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or
2.2.2 Representatives, employees and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Goodyear Malaysia Berhad.
- Campaign Period
3.1 The Campaign will start on 28th December 2021 12.00AM (GMT +8) and end on 28th February 2022 11.59PM (GMT +8).
3.2 Any entry received before the opening or after the closing will be automatically disqualified.
3.3 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
3.5 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- Campaign Mechanics
- To qualify for the Campaign, Participants are required to perform these tasks:
- Go to the Goodyear Angpow Giveaway microsite for Online Submission and play a game.
- This campaign are open for every purchase of 2 units of Goodyear Tyres covered under Worry Free Assurance, 17 inches and above (All Asymmetric series Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV, Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 SUV, Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV, Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5, Eagle F1 Directional 5, Eagle EfficientGrip, Efficientgrip Performance, Efficientgrip SUV, Efficientgrip Performance SUV, Assurance Triplemax, Assurance Triplemax 2, Assurance MaxGuard SUV, Wrangler Triplemax, Optilife and all Run On Flat (ROF) tyres)
- Every purchase of 2 units eligible tyres is entitled to one game attempt and with maximum 4 units tyres to entitled 2 game attempts.
- The submission required to have complete personal details such as Full Name, 12-Digits NRIC Number, Contact Number, Purchase information with Tyre purchased, size, quantity, purchased date, WFA serial number and upload receipt for verification and e-wallet credit purpose.
- Each eligible submission per game attempt is entitled to a RM18 touch’ n go e-wallet.
- In addition, weekly prizes will be awarded to the top 10 scorers of the game for the week over a period of 9 weeks. The prizes are as follows: Top scorer RM1,888, Second highest scorer RM888, Third highest scorer RM388 and Fourth to Tenth highest scorers RM188 of touch’ n go e-wallet credit.
- Week 1 (28th Dec 2021 to 2nd Jan 2022)
- Week 2 (3rd Jan 2022 to 9th Jan 2022)
- Week 3 (10th Jan 2022 to 16th Jan 2022)
- Week 4 (17th Jan 2022 to 23rd Jan 2022)
- Week 5 (24th Jan 2022 to 30th Jan 2022)
- Week 6 (31st Jan 2022 to 6th Feb 2022)
- Week 7 (7th Feb 2022 to 13th Feb 2022)
- Week 8 (14th Feb 2022 to 20th Feb 2022)
- Week 9 (21st Feb 2022 to 28th Feb 2022)
- Only consumers who purchase from Goodyear Authorized Branded Retail Outlet and Distributor (Sub-Dealer) qualify to participate and win prizes under this Campaign.
- Competition entries will not be returned. Please keep a copy of your original receipt for proof of purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, disaster, disease, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, act of government, lockdown, movement control or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be posted on Goodyear Malaysia website and social media page.
- To qualify for the Campaign, Participants are required to perform these tasks:
5.1 The winner will be judged based on the criteria that has been set as well as that published on Goodyear Malaysia Berhad’s social media and/or the official website.
5.2 If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
5.3 In determining the winning entries our discretion is absolute and our decisions in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
5.4. Judges’ decisions are final. Disputes or appeals will not be entertained. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the following entries:
5.4.1 Participants who are not Malaysian citizens.
5.4.2 Participants below 18 years of age.
5.4.3 Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign regulations stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign regulations will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without prior notice.
5.4.4 The number of prizes with RM18 e-wallet is limited and only the first 8,888 game attempts, any submission of game attempts after 8,888 Angpows fully redeemed will not be entitled. The winner selection for RM18 Angpow e-wallet is based on the submission eligibility and winner for top 10 scorers is based on submission eligibility and score from the game of the week. In the event of dispute the decision of Goodyear is final and absolute.
5.4.5 In the event there are 2 participants with the same score, the participant with earlier submission date and time will be ranked higher and the other participant will go to the next rank.
5.4.6 Each participant with unique name and contact number can only win maximum two (2) Angpow worth of RM18 (with 4 units of tyres purchased) and one-time Weekly Top Scorer Prize if the game score is one of the 10 highest for the week. Multiple submissions will not be entertained.
- Prize Rules and Regulations
6.1 This promotion is only valid for the submission within the campaign period.
6.2 The winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the prizes. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgement and agreement of such terms and conditions.
6.3 If a specified Prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Organizer may at its discretion, without prior notice, substitute a similar Prize or one of equivalent value.
6.3 The Winners may be required to attend and participate in a prize-giving ceremony and/or other related events organized by the Organizer, if any. Should the Winners fail to attend such ceremonies and/or events, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the Prizes.
6.4 Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
6.5 Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if address is asked for/provided), direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) or by phone call (contact no submitted through campaign submission. The prize will be credited to the winner via Touch N Go following the contact number from submission. Incorrect contact number submission that caused to wrong credit in Touch N Go prizes will not be entertained. Winner will receive their prizes not more than 30 days following that closing date.
6.6 Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
6.7 The results of a campaign for Top 10 winners every week will be announced on Campaign webpage and Social Media Page within 14 days following the campaign period. The announcement may include the name, last 4 digits of NRIC and prize details of each prize winner. By participating in the competition, you consent to the use of your name and personal details for our marketing, promotional and social media purposes.
6.8 The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Other Rules and Regulations
7.1 The decisions of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, inquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
7.2 The Organizer (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Campaign.
7.3 The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunctions of our website or network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
7.4 The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate, and participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment. By submitting your personal data, you are deemed to have consented to the Goodyear Private Policy which can be found at: https://www.goodyear.com.my/privacy-policy
7.5 The Organizer reserves the right to use all submissions for promotional and/or other activities at its discretion. The Organizer is not bound in any way to give compensation and/or benefits, monetary or otherwise, to the owners of all submissions.
7.6 The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
7.7 The Organizer reserves the right to audit any or all information supplied by Participants and each Participant agrees to assist the Organizer in any such audit in every way possible. For any Participant knowingly providing false information on their entries, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw their prize or submission, to publicize the withdrawal and present the prize to another Participant.
7.8 The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign submission process, the operation of the Campaign or to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the website or usage policy of the website. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit any Prize and/or reward from a Participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to the Campaign or the Campaign submission process.
7.9 The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other version in other languages of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
7.10 The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
7.11 By participating in the Campaign, it is deemed that the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the type of prizes and winners shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.